Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6


So here is McClain with his new Thomas the Train logging set that he got for Christmas...Let me tell you I have put together many train sets and set up all the track, but this set, o-my-goodness... it really took me a whole hour to figure out how to put this thing together. The first 15 minutes I was trying to figure out how to figure out which track piece went where...Nothing in the directions told me there were numbers on the bottom of the track(well I don't think they did, I may not have read the directions, just looked at the picture) Well any way it was way worth the time it took to put together, McClain has played with it for hours. And I can't lie, I have been playing too (its really a fun set). But tonight Ashton ran the whole thing over with his new little get around, so guess its a good thing I saved those directions (I don't usually).

No comments:

Post a Comment