Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17


Bath time has always been one of my favorite times of day. I mean whats not to love, the boys are having a good-ol time playing in the water, I get to sit there and watch them splash and play. Then when they are all done, they get out all warm and smelling yummy, then finally into snugly jam-jams for a few more minutes of before bedtime play.(so once again I am making a short story into a long one) So of course Ashton's favorite thing to play with in the tub is the bucket used to rinse him off, but his second best toy would be the little floating star that lights up and squirts up water. He bounces all around when he sees the little star to start dancing around the water with its little shower. I love to watch him try to reach down and grab it, then when he gets a hold of it he gets mad because the water stops, so he drops it back into the tub, and when the water starts up again he tries to grab at the shower of water. He kicks his feet and splashes in excitement, so cute! Then at the end of his bath when the water is all gone and I open up the front of his little tubby chair he pulls it back up like he is not ready to be done, then when he finally decides to stop playing that game he lifts his little arms to be picked up and snuggled into his warm blanket. So like I said, bath time is one of my favorite times of day, whats not to love...

No comments:

Post a Comment