Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20



McClain always has and I fear will always be an early riser; up with Dad every morning between 5 and 530 am. And well that's a time of day I prefer to be snug in my bed snoozing. Well that was until this past week, I have been getting up with these early birds and I must say, there is something to it. My day lasts forever, I get way more done on the to do list and have time to play with the boys. I have decided early mornings mean less stress at the Blackmon house (well at least for me) These past few days we have been able to fit in a long walk (preparing for 1/2 marathon, don't know if I'm gonna make it) get home have a snack, play outside on the swing, have some lunch some nap times, all while working on laundry and dishes and other odds and ends. And guess what its only 3:45 in the afternoon both boys are napping, dinner is done (because its leftovers, my favorite!) and I am doing my blog and having a little mom time out... Nice... Any how this picture is really all about McClain and getting up and getting going in the morning, having his breakfast, cheerios and coffee waiting for his sausage to get done and showing Dad all about his new Dora the Explorer game on the leapster. Go figure McClain has really shown me the early morning light and I am loving it!


ps I was up at 5:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment