Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 13





McClain in one of his favorite shirts, he really doesn't much care what he is wearing for the most part, usually any complaint I get is about the shoes; and that is completely from a function point of view. He knows exactly which shoes work best for climbing the slide or which are best for walking or playing in the snow... Anyway I love this shirt and bought it because well it just makes me laugh. But we call it the 'party' shirt and the way he says my 'party' shirt, well its just about as funny as the shirt itself. Anyway this really has nothing to do with the shirt. McClain also loves to run around in just his shirt and boxer briefs, also totally funny, well he wanted to go outside and play on the swing and slide so I told him he had to go put his pants on and we could go out. So the question is do you notice anything funny about the pants? LOL! He put them on backwards, not because he doesn't know better, but because he likes to argue that the tag goes in the front, and that is true McClain "fashion"...(the arguing part I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment