Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26


These boys, are just too much... It is part of the morning routine, that after Ashton has his morning bottle, gets his diaper changed and plays around for a few minutes he gets into his little get around so I can vacuum the whole kitchen, dinning room and living room so he can get down on the ground and crawl around without picking up every crumb from the day before. Anyhow (that's so not the point of my story, I know I go on and on and on) Well he actually loves the vacuum, every time I get it out he makes a b-line towards it and starts yelling and laughing. (I don't get it) He actually chases me around in his little get around, always crashing into me and running over my feet. Well this afternoon (because we had to go to LA this am) McClain decided to hop on the back for a little ride, Ashton just thought that this added to the fun of the vacuuming game and peddled those little legs around the house taking his brother for a ride on the get around. Funny boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment