Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28


Today McClain told me all about his 'alien' friends. O-my gosh, I have a 4 year old (close to 5). And he has imaginary friend (and they are aliens). Again how did this happen so fast. Little boys imaginations are just to funny. All day today he would be playing and just out of the blue yell 'aliens', then he would ask me if I liked his alien friends, and then he told me they are green (lol). So I went with it all day, and told him I liked his alien friends, and asked them what they were doing. And he would tell me. In this picture we were outside playing on the swing and he was telling me all about his 'alien' friends and that they were climbing on the monkey bars and going up the rock wall and down the slide. Too funny, all of it. Leave it to McClain to have imaginary 'alien' friends. And not just one a whole bunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment