Friday, March 11, 2011

March 3

So we are still here in the hospital, and they at least have McClain's fluids replaced, his blood sugar back to normal, his sodium back to normal. But he is still feeling really crummy. He has tummy aches, he is tiered, he can't eat, its hard enough just trying to get him to drink (and all they have is DIET 7-up (really, what the hell)). And of course I am stressed to the max, because I can not handle seeing McClain like this, it kills me. At lease today he is awake, (he slept all day yesterday) he is crabby, (who wouldn't be) but awake. O, did I mention Clint is in Sacramento all week for a training class, so Mimi is at home with Ashton (which I know that he is perfectly fine), so I miss and worry about him too. A different kind of worry maybe more like a guilt, that I can't be in two places at once. It's hard to be a mom. Even though I hate McClain being in the hospital, and even more that he is so sick that he has to be here, and then even more that he has had to be here so many times, I am glad that I am able to be here for him 24/7. We are so lucky to have the family that we do, so I can know that Ashton is well taken care of and I can focus all my attention on McClain. I will be so glad when all this is behind him!

No comments:

Post a Comment