Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 12


McClain is still trying to recover and get his energy back after being sick. And this means that he hangs out and watches a lot of cartoons, which means he sees a lot of commercials, which means he sees a lot of things that he wants. So he saw a commercial with the game Operation (just what I need, small game pieces to be lost and never found again). Any how I told him he had been such a big boy and trying so hard to do what he needed to feel better, that I would take him to get his game. Well the time came to leave for the store and get his game, but he didn't feel up to it. So I promised that I would go get it for him and pick up dinner too. Well of course the store only had the Sponge Bob version of the game (I thought it would work for him, but you never know about him). Well it all worked out he was happy to have his new game. And even better Ashton was still napping when I got home, so the three of us sat down and played a round of Sponge Bob operation, we even followed the rules and finished game, McClain was the winner of course. It was the first game we all actually sat down, played the right way and completed. I see a family game night in our near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment