Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 10


Another first for McClain today. He was putting all of his toys away (not necessarily in the right home). I couldn't believe it. I had put Ashton down for his nap and went to go see what McClain was up to; when I walked into his room he simply told me that he had to clean up his mess. What am I hearing this right? And he said it as if it was something he did every day. Let me tell you he doesn't! We let him get what ever he wants out to play with all week long, and Thursday afternoon before Dad gets home all the toys and games in both boys rooms and where ever else they may have landed though out the house, they all find their homes (and that means I go through and pick them all up and put them away). Well guess he had enough of his mess for the week and he took matters into his own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment