Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 13


Well after cleaning out the garage and a little inspiration for out friend Amber, Mom's bike and the boy's bike trailer have been dusted off. I honestly never thought I would find myself pulling a bike trailer loaded up with kiddos around, but here I am doing it and loving it. First off we all know how athletic I am (umm-humm, keep your snickers to your self) But it is actually really easy, I have not crashed once (ok I hit a few tree branches, but it was just me, the boys were completely untouched). So every afternoon when it is time to go out and wait for Dad to get home, we load up the bike trailer with a drink a snack and a binki and we hit the side walk. So far we have just stayed in the neighborhood. It's a great way to get some fresh air, get a little exercise and entertain some little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment