Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12















Another game of peek-a-boo with Ashton this morning... We were in the kitchen and I was doing as I always do first thing in the am and unloading all his bottles, binki, and sippy cups, so we would have them for the day. And there was Ashton just playing right behind me. Some how he got the rug up and over him, and just thought that was so funny. So I stood there watching him and playing peek-a-boo. I would tell him hide the baby, and he would pull the rug up over his face and giggle. Then he would pull it down and I would tell him peek-a-boo or there's the baby then we would both giggle. Peek-a-boo is our favorite game at the moment. I help him hide his face, he helps me hide my face, and well it just never gets old. We giggle and giggle and giggle (Have I ever mentioned he laughs just like his big brother, the sound just the same, make the same face). So much fun to be a little guy! Can I just freeze him here at this age for a little while longer?



No comments:

Post a Comment