Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 8


I know that McClain has like a gazillion toys. And yes he is always adding more, and yes I have run out of places to put it all. But with that said, I can not believe that he remembers everything that he has, knows where it all is and YES surprisingly plays with it all. It make take a couple of months for a toy to make it back out from the closet, but eventually it will. He goes through phases, he places cars for a week, then moves to games, then moves to trains, then moves to dinos, etc., and etc. (a lot of toys) Anyway here I found him playing with his old friends Toemater, Lightning Mcqueen, and the whole cars cast. And he plays so well all by himself, pretending and talking to them all. I love to watch him, I try and do it with out him noticing so I can see what he has to say to all of his toy friends. And this is why we rarely get rid of any toys, he really does love them and play with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment