Monday, April 4, 2011

April 3






Ok, so McClain loves to watch Sponge Bob (I know great cartoon, right?) He just cracks up, it is kinda funny sometimes. Well he has been asking me to make 'crabby patties' for dinner. Which is what Sponge Bob cooks on the cartoon, and well it basically looks like a hamburger. So I told him sure, that the next time I went grocery shopping I would buy what we needed to make crabby patties. Which by the way are turkey burgers at my house. So today was the day for 'crabby patties', Dad is home to grill the 'crabby patties' (turkey patties), and McClain was in on all the action. He had his own spatula, which again is a Sponge Bob thing. He had his own plate to put the cooked patties on, and he was all thrilled to be having 'crabby patties' for dinner. I bought really nice rolls for buns and all the toppings he asked for, plus a few more. But no cheese, he was very admit about no cheese for his 'crabby pattie'. So he layered his bun up with lettuce and tomato and squished it all down. I asked if I could cut it for him, but he said no he was going to eat it just like that. And he did all three bites of it. Then he asked if I would cut it into he triangles for him, and I did and he ate three more bites. Guess the 'crabby pattie' is not all what Sponge Bob made it out to be. Although I have to admite the whole making them and watching him have fun with that was well worth the effort. Even though I had to make a second meal for him to actually eat, which he didn't do very much of at all. O-well thats all a whole other story...

No comments:

Post a Comment