Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 5


This is what happens at our house every night, somewhere between the time Clint gets into the house and dinner makes it to the table. While I am out getting plates ready all I hear is giggling and laughing and yelling and roaring. And yep Ashton is right in the middle of it all. From the time they hear that garage door open they can hardly contain themselves. They are both booking in towards the garage door to get out to see Dad and get into the truck and the whole routine. And of course it is already the craziest part of my day between burning dinner, keeping up of meds, keeping kids happy and trying to get it all together and coordinated so we can be outside to wait for Dad. The excitement of Clint's arrival home, well it just adds to the khaos. Then after all that initial craziness, when I have everyone in the house, I hear this and peek over the kitchen counter to see this. Well I know then I can relax and have a good little giggle myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment